Rick Siders, Tom Krekel, Don Vap, Dick Travis, James Graham and Kurt Peters
Sanibel-Captiva Lions Club Installation Dinner on May 6th at the Dunes Country Club: 2015-2016 President: Kurt Peters,1st Vice President: Toby Clark,2nd Vice President: Debi Almeida,3rd Vice President: Roger Grogman, Secretary: Steve Shimburg, Treasurer: Les Forney, Tail Twister: Dick Travis, Lion Tamer: Cliff Nolan, Past President: Bruce Cochrane, Directors: Jim Graham, George Podlin, Bill Sadd, Tom Krekel, George Veillette
THANKS TO ALL EXHIBITORS ,LIONS AND ATTENDEES FOR THE SUCESS OF THE OF THE 32ND ANNUAL SANIBLE -CAPTIVA LIONS CLUB ARTS AND CRAFTS FAIR !!!!
Our Exhibitor winners of the 2015 fair were:
- BEST OF SHOW..WILLIAM CANTWELL
CATEGORY 1-2 DIMENSIONAL: 1ST PLACE: ANNE SHROEDER .. 2ND PLACE: DAN GOAD, 3RD PLACE: DAV KING
CATEGORY 2-3 DIMENSIONAL; IST PLACE: DIANA CRISTIANSEN … 2ND PLACE: PETER ROBINSON SMITH, 3RD PLACE: KATIE GARDINIA
CATEGORY 3 CREATIVE ARTS: 1ST PLACE: MARIA WOHR .. 2ND PLACE: HELEN THIBOULT, 3RD PLACE: SHEILA KING
The Sanibel-Captiva Lions Charities Inc. is a 501 (c) 3 Corporation under the IRS Code The Corporation is registered with the Florida Division of Consumer Services (#CH28781)
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE (800-435-7352). WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT,APPROVAL OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.
Additional information may be obtained from the Florida Dept. of Agriculture at their website: www.freshfromflorida.com
The Sanibel-Captiva Lions Charities Inc. per our 2013 990 EZ contributed to Charities 97.8 % of Income and spent 2.2% of income on administrative activities.
Sanibel Captiva Lions Club Years of Service Awards Presentation By President Bruce Cochran To: Tom Krekel 20 yrs, Bert Jenks 40 yrs , George Veillette 25yrs Dale Grey 20yrs., Bill Sadd 20yrs, Tom Nachazel 20yrs, Bud Walker 5yrs and Jeremy Kane 5yrs
THE SANIBEL-CAPTIVA LIONS CLUB 2nd ANNUAL EYE BALL WAS A HUGE SUCESS; Please Check out the photos in the photo gallery
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS !!!!! WE APPRECIATE YOU !!!
UPCOMING SANIBEL-CAPTIVA LIONS CLUB EVENTS AND ACTIVITIES
- The Sanibel-Captiva Lions Club: VISION, HEARING AND DIABETES SCREENING SCHEDULE AND LOCATIONS FOR 2015 and 2016 The adult screenings are scheduled as follows:
1. Sanibel Senior Center/Center for Life on Nov. 18th from 9:30 AM until 12:30 PM.
2. Sanibel Community House on Nov.21st from 9:30 AM until 12:30 PM.
3. Sanibel Rec. Center on Jan. 14th from 9:30 AM until 12:30 PM.
4. Sanibel Rec. Center on Feb. 15th from 9:30 AM until 12:30 PM.
5. Sanibel Rec. Center on March 14th from 9:30 AM until 12:30 PM.
- : ALL SCREENINGS ARE FROM 9:30 AM T0 12:30 PM.
- Since its inception, the Sanibel Captiva Lions Club has been dedicated to helping the less fortunate. This chapter is very active, organizing several large, annual events that help them raise proceeds for the various charitable organizations that they support.
Academic scholarships for handicapped students and programs for the visually impaired are just two of the causes that the Club supports. To make donations and a full list of causes and organizations supported by the Sanibel Captiva Lions Club, please visit their contributions page.
The 2015 2nd Annual Eye Ball was a HUGE Success !!
The 2016 Arts and Crafts Fair Applications are available Now
Click the links below
SANIBEL-CAPTIVA LIONS CLUB PROVIDES SCREENINGS FOR GLAUCOMA, DIABETES, BLOOD PRESSURE and HEARING
The Sanibel-Captiva Lions Club will again provide free Screenings for glaucoma, diabetes, blood pressure and hearing . These screenings assess the most insidious problems – those for which people may be totally unaware and may create irreversible damage.
All health screening’s will take place from 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM and are open to the public. The Locations and Dates are:. 1.Sanibel Senior Center/Center for Life on Nov. 18th 2. Sanibel Community House on Nov.21st 3. Sanibel Rec. Center on Jan. 14th 4. Sanibel Rec. Center on Feb. 15th 5. Sanibel Rec. Center on March 14th